Thursday 1 September 2016

The Colours of Autumn

Good Morning! Its Rachel here and I am excited to be bringing you our September challenge which is 'The colours of Autumn'.... just to clarify - the theme is not autumn - just the colours - so you don't have to focus on leaves but of course you can if you want to!!! Please include stamping and/or stencilling on your project and remember that we are a mixed media challenge.  Thank you to all of you that entered our August challenge - the winners will be announced in the coming days/weeks. There were some stunning entries so I think we will be having a hard job choosing our favourites!

The design team have been busy making some projects for this theme - I hope you feel inspired to join us!














Great work ladies!!!

Looking forward to seeing what you make!

Big hugs

Rachel x




11 comments:

  1. brilliant makes one and all - those colours are so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!!! Every single make is so fabulous!!... Really love these colours and this challenge, thank you. I hope I will have to create something beautiful in your honour ladies! Coco xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    my name ist Jutta K. and it is the first time, i visit your challenge.
    I am a newcomer in this activity and i hope my work is acceptable
    The works you show are so impressive, wonderful!
    Greetings from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome DT inspirations ladies! I have gone down the purple and plum route so I hope that's okay? I will be back as I love the autumn colours Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning inspiration, thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such glorious autumnal projects - looking forward to hopping round for a closer look very soon!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. un grand bravo pour ton travail sur toile
    l'ensemble est splendide avec de belles couleurs et lumieres automnales
    je kiffe grave

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh! How I love these fabulous projects by the team! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great inspiration by your design team!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bonjour à toutes, voici ma participation aux couleurs automnales, vous faites des réas fabuleuses à bientôt nate

    ReplyDelete