Wednesday 1 April 2015

Meet the DT part 3 !

Today we're introducing the last two members of the DT, last but by no means least !

Sharon



I live in a small market town in Derbyshire which is known as the Southern Gateway to the Peak District. I spend most of my spare time doing crafts of some kind. It started with my Gran teaching me embroidery, which got me interested in Cross Stitch, then I was introduced to scrapbooking and rubber stamping. Now I like to dabble in journalling, altered art including altered books, Zentangle, up cycling and most recently pounding petals. I am always looking for objects which can be used in different ways than that what was intended. 
In my spare time I enjoy walking and playing football with my best pal Bru!
 
Sue - DT Team lead


I live in a village in Derbyshire in the UK with my very understanding partner!. I've always followed a crafty path even from young when I used to make stuffed toys. I studied art through to exam level at school and then moved on to cross stitch, floristry and even web page design ! My passion for crafting has only gotten stronger over the years and after I was introduced to embossing powder about 12 years ago the rest, as they say, is history. I love nothing more than being elbow deep in paint, ink and embossing paste and very often this is the case !

So, all that remains to say is check back tomorrow when you'll find out what the first challenge is and also see the fabulous projects the DT have created for your inspiration !
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Hello Ladies, great to meet you, looking forward to your challenges and congratulations on your new DT positions :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited!! Congratulations to you both and I look forward to your inspirations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Huge congratulations to all of you and best wishes in your new venture. You are all so so talented and I look forward to viewing your fantastic projects.

    Huge hugs Annie x

    ReplyDelete