Thursday 1 November 2018

Remember, Remember, the 5th of November..........

Hi it's Toni here and I've got a 'bonfire night' challenge for you this month. As a child, I used to love bonfire night. My dad would come home from work with a box of fireworks and packets of sparklers. We couldn't wait to get outside and enjoy the show! Fireworks and fire, are used in celebrations all around the world. I'd love to see your art works based on fire and fireworks. Think bursts of colour, let rip with colour sprays, glitter, and paints, in fact whatever you like ! Let's have a bit of fun and brighten up these dark days with COLOUR ! Just remember it must be mixed media and must include stamps or stencils or even both. I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with.








 

Ruth


Sue



Now it's over to you !







2 comments:

  1. Wow! Fantastic work, love all the different interpretations, something for everyone, Thank you top team ! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous theme so glad that I got to join in the fun! Such beautiful inspiration from the Design Team too 😁. Creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete