Tuesday 6 March 2018

Winners of Off to Collage

Hello and welcome back ! We're back to announce the winner and top for the Off to Collage challenge. There were some truly fantastic projects but there can only be one winner.....



Congratulations ! We thought your piece really hit the challenge theme on the head ! Please email carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk for the details of your guest post and your winners badge. 

Now on to the top 3:

 Valerie-Jael


 Sue


 Nate



 Congratulations everyone ! Please email carringtons22@yahoo.co.uk for your top 3 badge.

You still have plenty of time to join in with the current challenge Wax Lyrical.





4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my project as a winner! It is such an honor for me.Congratulations to the top3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to our winner and the top three. Fantastic collage projects from you all ! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my journal page as one of the top three. Where do I pick up a top 3 badge from?
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my journal page as one of the top three. Where do I pick up a top 3 badge from?
    Hugs Sue x

    ReplyDelete