Thursday 2 June 2016

Floral Frenzy!

Hi everyone, Ruth here as the host of this months challenge and I'm hoping it's a sizzling June...a time when beautiful blooms burst into life. I adore flowers so whether they're stamped, stencilled or handmade we want to see flowers as the main focus of your mixed media project. Here are our floral creations to hopefully inspire you.





Sue







Haven't my team mates created the most amazing inspirational pieces of art? Love them all! You have until 20 00 hrs on July 6th to join in the challenge. Looking forward to seeing what you create. Ruth x



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous projects that can't fail to inspire, thank you so much ladies! Hugs Ruth xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful projects from the team and full of inspiration.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous floral inspiration from the talented ladies on the Design Team! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh girls this is my favorite lineup yet! Everyone totally rocked this challenge! Such fabulous inspiration! Thanks for another great run!

    ReplyDelete
  5. brilliant makes all - so very beautiful - love them all! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the designs are stunning and I certainly have enough 'flowers' in my stash to join in. Hope I get time ;-)

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing projects everyone!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. First time here...Linked my Mixed media tag. Thank you Team Clark for making me to link up my project here :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. At first glance my card doesn't look like it has much flower detail but I promise it has! Thank you for the challenge and wonderful inspirations from all of you Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous projects from the whole team... looking forward to a closer look at those I haven't already caught up with.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic inspiration. Thank ou

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always so inspirational and very creative ..thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete